- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
Beautiful west-facing corner condominium steps out to private patio surrounded by lush gardens and green space with majestic 100yr old trees yet convenient to all of downtown Winslow's amenities including the Seattle ferry across the street. Huge walls of windows flood this unit with natural light! Gourmet kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances and additional seating around the large kitchen island. Custom cabinetry throughout provides extra storage. The private owner's retreat includes an en-suite spa-like bath and a large walk-in closet. The second bedroom has a separate full bath. Parking and additional storage included.
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1726014
- Bathrooms: 2 (1 full, 1 three-quarter)
- Building Name: Harbor Square
- Community: Winslow
- County: Kitsap County
- Elementary School: Buyer To Verify
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- High School: Bainbridge Isl
- Junior High School: Woodward Mid
- Lot Style: Curbs, Open Space, Paved, Sidewalk
- Property Subtype: Condominium
- Style: Contemporary
- Year Built: 2006
- Web ID: 9VJ23F
- Assoc. Fee Includes: Central Hot Water, Common Area Maintenance, Earthquake Ins., Garbage, Lawn Service, Road Maintenance, Security, Snow Removal, Water/Sewer
- Appliances That Stay: Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Bus Line Nearby?: Yes
- Exterior: Cement/Concrete, Metal/Vinyl, Wood, Wood Products
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Heating / Cooling: Baseboard, Wall
- Pets Allowed: Cats OK, Dogs OK
- Roofing: Built-Up, Flat, Torch Down
- View: Territorial
Taxes and Fees
- AssociationFee: $566
- Taxes (Est): $5,290
- Taxes (Year): 2020